A single copy of the Philanthropy Network’s Common Application Form (which includes a cover sheet) - see Forms section below for path to this form - along with the Connelly Foundation Required Documents (see following list) should be mailed (at this point we do not accept electronic submissions) to:
Emily C. Riley, Executive Vice President
One Tower Bridge
100 Front Street, Suite 1450
West Conshohocken, PA 19428-2873
Connelly Foundation Required Documents:
- Two most recent audited financial statements (the Common Application Form states that one should be included, Connelly requires two.) If financial statements are not audited, an appropriate substitute with explanation will be considered.
- The most recent IRS Form 990 with all the required schedules and attachments.
- For capital projects (construction, renovation, equipment), expenses must be documented as follows:
- For new construction or renovation to existing space – a complete breakdown of all costs including final bids and financing arrangements (if applicable), visual renderings.
- For acquisition of equipment – a copy of the most appropriate of three bids, costs of installation and financing arrangements (if applicable).