Welcome to the Josephine C. Connelly Achievement Awards Program. This is the beginning of what Foundation members and counselors hope will be a long and beneficial relationship.
In the fall, the Josephine C. Connelly Achievement Awards Program Coordinator and other Connelly Foundation counselors meet with each award recipient at their respective high school. The purpose of the visit is to:
- Introduce the coordinator and the program
- Complete a student information form
- Present individual class guidelines
- Discuss the annual review
Counselors will communicate with awardees via e-mail and meet with them periodically to assist with high school course selection, summer enrichment programs, and college scholarship research, selection and application process.
Achievement Grant Requirements
All Achievement Grants are guaranteed for four years and renewed annually provided the student:
- Achieves a final general average of 80 or above with no final grades below 70 in all academic subjects
- Receives a final conduct average of 85 or above
- Has a maximum of 10 absences and latenesses